Frequently Asked Questions
You have questions and I want to answer them! Here are a few of my most popular questions from clients:
Q: What Gear do I use?
- I use a Nikon D5 and have a back up camera in a Nikon D750
- My primary Lenses are the Nikon 85mm 1.4 and the Sigma 35mm 1.4 Art
- I do not leave my house without my Kelly Moore bag! I have several depending on the session I am shooting
Q: How do you edit?
- I use Adobe Lightroom. I use Photoshop to enhance and clear skin in some of my work as well
- I use LXC presets with a few custom presets in my mix of editing. I am a moodier photographer so you will notice my images are a bit darker.
Q: Do you travel for sessions and weddings?
- I LOVE to travel. Shreveport has a lot of great locations, but I am always down for an adventure. Some travel expenses might be included into a session, but just reach out to me and we can discuss the options!
Q: What's the best time to do a photoshoot?
- The BEST time of the day to have a session is in the last two-three hours of light of the day. However, it really just depends on you! I can make anything work. If it is your wedding day and everything is inside, I can make the light inside work or use my flash. If your wedding is outside, it depends on the time of year due to daylights saving time.
- If you are doing a family session and have small children, I always suggest us do the session during the time of day your child is the happiest! It's a win-win for everyone.
Q: I want to book you a session! What do I do now?!?!
- Please feel free to fill out this form! I will get back with you within in 24 hours.
- For weddings, I prefer to have a meeting with my future clients to make sure we are a great fit! If you live a bit further out, we can meet via Skype or FaceTime. I want to learn as much as possible about you and your love story! All of my wedding packages vary and are custom to your goals and needs. Please reach out to me and we can set something up! Pricing ranges are located here.